2018 Ride Engine Hooded Apoc 5/4 F/Z
• Enjoy freedom of movement, less restriction with a better fitting suit
• NEW, Windskin chest and back panel
• Comfortable, flexible, durable SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Superior temperature control with internal poly-fleece liner in critical areas
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• Eliminate cold water “shock” and seam leaking with flexible and durable Aqua Seal seams
• Wrist and Ankle gasket seals designed to hold out water and prevent roll-up.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
Ride Engine developed the Apoc series with close collaboration from athletes who know exactly what they want, and need, from their equipment. Ranging from our warmest suit, the fully-sealed, fleece-lined, Apoc 5/4/3, to our sealed 4/3 and 3/2 full suits and 2m shortys, the Apoc is a full-range front-zip lineup designed with the utmost attention to detail to keep users warm and comfortable as they pursue their water-bound passions. All suits in the Apoc series are front-zip and feature internal neck gaskets to reduce flushing; the 5/4 and 4/3 suits have internal poly-fleece lining for added warmth and water retention and all are made from limestone-based neoprene.