RIDE ENGINE APOC 2/2 SHORT ARM SHORTY
The Apoc 2/2 shorty is a suit you can wear all day long. Whether you need a little extra warmth for marathon sessions, protection from the sun, sand and wind or extra buoyancy and impact protection, this is a suit you can put on before your session and forget about the rest of the day. Offered in short and long sleeve versions, this front-zip suit is light, flexible and incredibly comfortable. Regardless of the temperature, for anyone who spends long days playing in the elements, this is a vital piece of equipment.
• Protects you from the sun, sand, wind and elements
• Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
The Apoc series: Ride Engine developed the Apoc series with close collaboration from athletes who know exactly what they want, and need, from their equipment. Ranging from our warmest suit, the fully-sealed, fleece-lined, Apoc 5/4, to our sealed 4/3 long suit and 3/2 long suits and 2m shortys, the Apoc is a full-range frong-zip lineup designed with the utmost attention to detail to keep users warm and comfortable as they pursue their water-bound passions. All suits in the Apoc series are front-zip and feature internal neck gaskets to reduce flushing; the 5/4 and 4/3 suits have internal poly-fleece lining for added warmth and water retention and all are made from limestone-based neoprene.