RIDE ENGINE APOC 4/3 MENS FRONT ZIP WETSUIT
Play comfortably in all conditions with Ride Engine’s 4/3 Apoc front zip. This suit offers the perfect combination of insulation and protection with flexibility and freedom of movement. The Apoc 4/3 is the go-to choice when you need a wetsuit for a range of conditions and temperatures but a full-blown winter suit is overkill. A fleece lined interior provides added warmth and comfort, while liquid rubber seams, an interior pull-over neck gasket, strategic stitching layout and superior limestone-based neoprene all contribute to this suit’s high-performance payout.
• Enjoy freedom of movement, less restriction with a better fitting suit
• Comfortable, flexible, durable SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• Superior temperature control with internal poly-fleece liner in critical areas
• Eliminate cold water “shock” and seam leaking with flexible and durable liquid rubber seams
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
The Apoc Series: Ride Engine developed the Apoc series with close collaboration from athletes who know exactly what they want, and need, from their equipment. Ranging from our warmest suit, the fully-sealed, fleece-lined, Apoc 5/4, to our sealed 4/3 and 3/2 full suits and 2m shortys, the Apoc is a full-range frong-zip lineup designed with the utmost attention to detail to keep users warm and comfortable as they pursue their water-bound passions. All suits in the Apoc series are front-zip and feature internal neck gaskets to reduce flushing; the 5/4 and 4/3 suits have internal poly-fleece lining for added warmth and water retention and all are made from limestone-based neoprene.