RIDE ENGINE 3/2 MENS WETSUITS FRONT ZIP
For a spring suit so comfortable you’ll hardly know you’re wearing it, get wet with the Apoc 3/2. This is the ideal choice for the shoulder season, when water temperatures are cold enough to warrant full coverage but air temperatures are warm enough that a thicker, fleece-lined suit is overkill. You’ll enjoy longer sessions with less restriction and more energy thanks to the freedom of movement Ride Engine’s SmartStretch limestone-based neoprene and strategic stitching layout provides.
• Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
• Great option for a range of water and weather conditions
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
The Apoc series: Ride Engine developed the Apoc series with close collaboration from athletes who know exactly what they want, and need, from their equipment. Ranging from our warmest suit, the fully-sealed, fleece-lined, Apoc 5/4, to our sealed 4/3 and 3/2 full suits and 2m shortys, the Apoc is a full-range frong-zip lineup designed with the utmost attention to detail to keep users warm and comfortable as they pursue their water-bound passions. All suits in the Apoc series are front-zip and feature internal neck gaskets to reduce flushing; the 5/4 and 4/3 suits have internal poly-fleece lining for added warmth and water retention and all are made from limestone-based neoprene.