2018 Ride Engine Silo 5/4
• Enjoy freedom of movement, less restriction with a better fitting suit
• NEW, Windskin chest and back panel
• Comfortable, flexible, durable SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• Eliminate cold water “shock” and seam leaking with flexible and durable Aqua Seal seams
• Wrist and Ankle gasket seals designed to hold out water and prevent roll-up.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
The Silo series:
For users who prefer a seamless chest plate and the convenience and ease of entry of a back-zip suit, look no farther than the Silo series. Offered in 5/4/3, 4/3/2 and 3/2 thicknesses, these wetsuits employ the same high-end construction and technical features as the front-zip Apoc series, but with the zipper located in the traditional back zip position.
Thicker at the core where heat retention is critical and tapered where flexibility matters most, the Silo 5/4/3 and 4/3/2 will keep you warm and comfortable on the water so you can focus on what really matters: having fun.