- New shape for 2018
- Hybrid high performance short board feel in any size
- Quad fin and tail shape provide strong slashy back foot performance
- Quad concave bottom provides a locked in feel through turns
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability
- 5’6” X 19” X 2 2/5”
- 5’8” X 19” X 2 1/3”
- 5’10” X 19.5”” X 2 1/2″
- MIXER SURFBOARD
- 4 X 4.75” ( 12 CM ) REACTOR FCSII FIN SET-UP
QUAD FIN CONFIGURATION
Provides locked-in drive, grip and control
FCSII FINS Keyless fins click in/out quickly and easily. No tools required.
Extra footstrap insert located far back on the tail for super slashy performance.
Refined deckpad provides just the right amount of grip and comfort.
LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE SLINGSHOT CONSTRUCTION
The Mixer features a rugged EPS core, reinforced glass, carbon integration and high-end bamboo laminate finish that results in high-performance, light weight and trusted durability.
FOOTSTRAPS (sold separately)
For riders who like the locked-in performance of riding with straps, inserts are installed at the midsection and
along the tail. A total of ten insert options your front foot and 11 in the back mean you can dial in your stance exactly how you like it